This website is operated and administered by MEIKO ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. ("the Company" hereafter). Before you use this website, make sure to carefully read the following terms and conditions. Only those who agree to follow the terms and conditions are permitted to use this website. If you do not agree with any of these provisions, we ask that you refrain from using this website.
1. Operations for this website
The information on this website is subject to be added, changed, or deleted without notice.
The copyrights of the documents on this website belong to the Company. Please note that, excluding acts authorized by the Copyright Act which include private use by individuals, any reproduction, transmission, distribution, modification, or translation of this website or the content contained therein, without obtaining the expressed approval of the owner to use such copyrights, constitutes a copyright violation. In addition, please be aware that the text, illustrations, figures, photos, and other materials on this website (hereafter the "Contents") and URLs may be changed or withdrawn from the website without prior notice.
3. Linking to this website
- If you wish to provide a link to this website, we ask that you obtain the prior approval of the Company.
- All the third party websites to which this website provides links, or which provide links to this website, ("linked website" hereafter) are to be managed separately from the responsibility of the Company. Under no circumstances does the Company bear any responsibility for the accuracy of the content related to the Company on the linked website. Therefore the Company is not liable for any inconvenience or damage that results from the use of linked websites.
- The following kinds of links are strictly prohibited:
- Links from websites containing offensive or defaming content about the Company, its products, or services
- Links from websites containing illegal content or that are associated with illegal activities
4. Prohibited Acts
The following acts are strictly prohibited when using this website:
- Acts that cause damage or disadvantage to a third party or the Company
- Acts that defame or are likely to defame a third party or the Company
- Other acts that violate or are likely to violate laws and regulations
- Other acts that the Company deems to be inappropriate